- Highly integrated single chip CMOS solution with multiprotocol
- MAC/baseband processor and 2.4 GHz radio
- Uses digital CMOS technology exclusively, minimizing power
- consumption and cost while maximizing reliability
- Extended tuning range (2.300-2.500 GHz) for worldwide use
- Dynamic Frequency Selection/Transmit Power Control (DFS/TPC)
for international operation
- Connect without wires at speeds up to 300Mbps
- Based on IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/N DRAFT standard wireless
- Compatible with the increasing number of Public Access facilities.
- PAN Features
- Eliminates desktop cables
- WAN Features
- Based on standard cellular wireless protocols
- Anywhere, anytime, "always on" connectivity
- Full windows and Linux support. Network OS Supported.